Sunday, April 17, 2005

Cock-Eyed Optimism?


I'm sure we all noted in passing that Jug-Ears and Fat Man Fatale Ariel Sharon staged a dog and pony show at Mini-Me's ranch in Crawford, Texas. Posing for the cameras, blah, blah, blah. The usual smarmy questions were asked among blight wingers about who was giving orders to whom.

But I noticed something. Much to Sharon's discomfiture, the fat Jewboy wasn't asked to stay over at the ranch. Instead, Sharon and his entourage were put up at the Waco Hilton. An odd symbolism there, don't you think? If I were diddling with the United States government, I'd avoid anything to do with the town of Waco. But the fact remains, apparently the mass murderer Jug-Ears didn't want the mass murderer Ariel Sharon as a house guest. Odd...

Okay, maybe this is cockeyed optimism on my part, but for those of you who actually bother to watch the news for nuance, do you get the impression that maybe, just maybe, Israel's antics are finally getting just a little bit too hard to swallow for some of the businessmen in suits who actually rule our world? Those may be suits without souls, granted, but they can read a balance sheet, and by almost any yardstick, the balance sheet on the state of Israel has been running in the red for years. Could it be they've decided on a restructuring?

This Gaza pullout fascinates me. I know none of you appreciate its significance, although the Jewish settlers and Likudniks here and in Israel certainly do. I'm astounded that it is happening at all. There will be more, much more from me on this as D-Day approaches.

3 Comments:

Anonymous George Taylor said...

Howdy.

Nice Site.

Your site needs a bit of promotion friend.

Try Birdman Bryant, see if you can link to his site.

If you don't like him, try VNN or Whiterevolution, or maybe Rich Brooks' White Alert.

Any of these should get you more traffic.

P.S. I have some of my "Racist Stories" on Rich's site, under the nome de plume of Thomas Paine. Read them if you like, hell, we have to win somewhere!

Best Regards,

George Taylor

8:32 PM  
Blogger The Old Man said...

Thanks, George. Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Unfortunately, I'm rather on the outs with the Movement establishment, but any promotion you'd like to do is fine.

9:54 PM  
Blogger The Old Man said...

Israel will go down. In our lifetimes.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home