Monday, October 17, 2005

Covingtonisms

I. COVINGTON'S PARADOX - The Cause is so right. The people in it are so wrong.

II. COVINGTON'S COROLLARY - Just because the people in it are so wrong, does not mean the Cause isn't right.

III. COVINGTON'S COMPLAINT - I can find a thousand men who would fight and die for the Northwest Republic. I can't find ten who will work for it.

IV. COVINGTON'S CODICIL - The revolution will be made by men who live with one half hour's drive of one another.

And the newest:

V. COVINGTON'S CONDITION - I can get more work done and accomplish more in six hours of sitting face to face, or side by side at a computer with someone, than I can accomplish in six months on the internet with that same person.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home