Saturday, October 15, 2005

New Homeland Migrant

Dear Harold:

Just about 2 weeks and we will be in Medford.

I've wanted to move out of CA for about 10 years now. I have to give a lot of credit to Jenny, my wife. She actually was the logistical planner, the "mover and shaker" for this move. I tend to procrastinate.

Medford is about 88% White(non-Hispanic) according to all the demographics I have seen, and from what I have perosnally seen while there, this is true. Actually every time I've been there, I have seen almost no nonwhites. This is much better than Fresno, which is only about 20% white.

Have you gotten many people to move up there yet? I'd like direction from you. What should I do when I get there?

-Ken

[Ken - The Northwest Migration Handbook is coming, although I don't know when I'll get any money to print even a few copies. Yeah, I know, I've been saying it's been coming for months now. What can I tell you? Nothing can be done without money. - HAC]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Move to KlamathFalls, Oregon 70 miles to the east of medford a side note outside of medford is white city.OR

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a fuckwit Harold!

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home