Friday, October 07, 2005

Pierce on "A Mighty Fortress"

October 3rd, 2005

Dear Mr. Covington,

Hi. Hope you're well. I just wanted to drop you a short letter that I received your latest mailing about Leaderless Resistance. Thank you.

We've been locked down for five days, and I had the time to finish "A Mighty Fortress." If I were alone and did not have a "cellie" I would have wept. There were several places in "A Mighty Fortress" that wrought such deep emotions in my heart that I had to put it down to keep from crying.

I know it's a thankless job you do, but I thank you for your tireless effort.

Serving
Yahweh, Race, and Truth

Bruce

Bruce Carroll Pierce #04181-085
U.S.P. Allenwood
P. O. Box 3000
White Deer, PA. 17887

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a fuckwit Harold!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home