Saturday, October 29, 2005

Thulegal

Dear Mr. Covington:

I would like to thank you for the time you have given me with including me in your e-mails.

I agree with you with my entire heart. I always say that if Net Nazis would just put a drop of time that they use sitting behind their computers and use it towards doing something productive to help our Race. We might actually have a bigger voice and be heard.

As in myself. Do I feel that I am a warrior? No. I am a mother and I play my role. I encourage my children to keep their education - work in our community - and have great pride in their heritage and skin. I am strong about education. Most think I am crazy because I allow my children to remain in public schools. But - I am hoping with the education I give them at home about their race and morals combined with the education they recieve in school - that one day we will have a voice in the justice system or in a political aspect. That is the only way I know I can help further our cause.

I do belong to an organization - I am the Womens Division Rep - I do pass out flyers - attend rallies - and have even participated in a television broadcast concerning racial beliefs. I am by far bragging or trying to score points. I am not arrogant by far. But I am proud to say that I AM NOT A NET NAZI!!! As I see you aren't one as well.

Once again I would like to thank you for your valuable time you have given me.

88
Maggie Flowers
Womens' Division Rep
American Thule Society

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a fuckwit Harold!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home