Sunday, February 12, 2006

Why We Shouldn't "Modernize"

Hi, guys:

This is going to be a short one, because I'm going to say some things that could genuinely get me into trouble with the government, and so I'd best say what has to be said and then shut up.

With the greatest of reluctance I have been compelled to the conclusion that a large number of you, if not the majority of you, just don't get the "queer thing." As Brad Davis said, he and I are from the Old School, but that school seems to have closed its doors some time back.

However, there is another, very practical reason why we need to resist this attempt to hi-jack what passes for a "movement" and make it a minor adjunct of neo-conservatism. We do urgently need to resist this conspiracy on the part of--well, whoever's doing it, and the jury is still out on that. These things are damnably hard to trace back to their source, and I don't pretend to understand all the ins and outs of it. You can't see gravity, but you know it's there every time you lift your feet. One can't see this "modernization" business either, except in dim outline, but one knows it's there every time one finds oneself walking in shit.

Right now, we here in the Pacific Northwest are attempting to implement the one remaining plan which offers a chance to secure the existence of our people and a future for White children. Yes, it is. We're not doing very well at it, largely because of the character issue, but also because our lack of funds is even worse than usual for a Movement grouplet. I would far, far rather have 100 real men from that old school that closed its doors so long ago, rather than any amount of money. But if I can't get the men, then we have to get the money and go at it from the other end, and see if we can buy what should be given voluntarily and without stint.

We will also leave aside the fact that young Muslim men are every day displaying the kind of simple physical courage, fighting The Beast with weapons in their hands instead of computer keyboards, that makes me weep with rage and frustration and humiliation as they do what young White men should be doing.

The simple fact is that whatever we may think of Apu down at the Quickie Mart, his people and ours share a common enemy, the Jews. The Jews are in fact the enemies of all humanity, white, black, yellow, or brown. That's another thing that a lot of us just don't seem to get, that we must strike at the head of The Beast and then all the many tails will die--but never mind, for the moment.

I still have not given up hope that at some point in the future, some far-seeing Muslim group or individual might come to realize the advisability of opening a second front against these Satanic organisms from within Western society itself. I still have not given up hope that at some point in the future, we (at the rate we're going it won't be me, but some representatives of our race) and some such Muslims might overcome our mutual antipathy to the color of each others' skins long enough to sit down and make an agreement whereby we will be given what we so desperately need to free our own people from within the belly of The Beast, and thus take some of the pressure off the Muslim countries now being occupied and tyrannized by the Jews and their neo-con sock puppets.

You people begged me for years to become Fearless Leader once again, and those of you who have been with me for a while know how I dragged my feet kicking and screaming every step of the way. Last October I finally surrendered (and was immediately subjected to a vicious Jewish dog attack for my trouble.) Okay, you've got me. But as Fearless Leader, Grand Panjandrum, and Emperor of the North now, I have to think about these long-term things, since it seems no one else does.

Since some day we well might be going to them with our hands out, might I humbly suggest that it might not be, well, politic to call them ragheads and sand niggers and insult their religion and their holy books, at least not in public? Guys, I know we're Middle American white people and we think ten minutes ahead on a good day, but we need to start trying to improve on that.

I am aware that for my horrific crime of suggesting that we learn to use our heads for something besides hat racks, that I shall be subjected to an avalanche of abuse and vilification for "compromising principles."

I am also sardonically aware that the bulk of this abuse will come from those who wouldn't know a racial principle if it walked up and gave them a haircut, from the very same people who have so foully compromised every moral and ethical core belief this Movement ever had, from sticking their fingers into the cookie jar to committing acts of nauseating sexual perversion of every stripe.

[Sigh...] Ah, yes, the Movement.

I'm just so glad to be back....

88!
HAC


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home