Sunday, May 21, 2006

"A Feeling That You Had Been Cheated..."

"...Had it always been like this?...Always in your stomach and in your skin there was a kind of protest, a feeling that you had been cheated of something that you had a right to. It was true that he had no memories of anything greatly different...but was it not a sign that this was not the natural order of things, if one's heart sickened at it all?...Why should one feel it to be intolerable unless one had some kind of ancestral memory that things had once been different?" -George Orwell, from 1984


The society George Orwell described in his classic novel was one of Stalinist scarcity, whereas ours today is one of Stalinist abundance. Beyond that, the parallels between the author's fictional Oceania and contemporaryAmerica, becoming sharper and more glaring every year, form one of the most eerie and disturbing prophecies in all literature. Every line is worth absorbing (I read the book through at least once a year), but the section quoted above has always struck a particular chord with me.

All of us feel that way, don't we? All of us in the back of our minds and hearts have an instinctive awareness that we have been cheated of a world and a life that is rightfully ours---a White world. The constant sight of muddy faces on the streets and in the stores; the ever-present gabble of Third World languages which have now become the incessant backdrop of American life; the never-ending, niggling little pressures in the workplace to bow down, to burn the pinch of incense before the altars of political correctness; the twinges of inner sickening at the sodomy and perversion all around us. The cheap, tawdry, empty feel of what passes for culture. The corruption and lies and arrogant disdain for normal people in politics which have become so normal that they long ago ceased to shock and are now merely boring.

This is one of the greatest advantages we have in recruiting others to our cause. The present order of things isn't right. It isn't natural. It shouldn't be, and in the deepest recesses of their hearts every White man and woman in America knows things shouldn't be like this.

Some of us are old enough to remember a better way of life. I myself was born in 1953, a few months before the rot set in with Brown vs. Board ofEducation, but it didn't go bad all at once, and I retain some fleeting childhood memories of what it was really like growing up in themuch-maligned "Old South", to go to school only with other children of my own race and so never have to worry about being beaten and robbed and bullied; the very idea that I could have come to harm at my elementary or junior high school simply never occurred to me or to my parents. The world wasn't like that, then. I only met drugs, integration, arrogant liberalism, lunatic leftism in the form of the SDS and general racial reality when our family moved to Chapel Hill in 1968 and I entered a "racially diverse" high school.

I have also had the immense good fortune to travel. I lived in Rhodesia for almost three years, a privilege I will always be thankful for. There I saw and felt and lived what the past must have been like in the highVictorian summer of the British Empire, when White men ruled the world,before the madness of this terrible century began in August of 1914. In Dublin I learned what it was like to live in a major city and be able to walk anywhere, at any time of day or night, and not worry about being assaulted and murdered because of the color of my skin. How many White people today know what that feels like, to walk around a city and not keep a mental map of the black "no-go" neighborhoods in the back of one's mind all the time, constantly trying to stay oriented so you don't cross the wrong street and face death or mutilation?

I have lived in the West of Ireland and on the Isle of Man, where the stone ruins of our ancestors still stand on every hillside, and I have seen the sea and the rocks and the green land as they saw it, not a billboard or a black face or a McDonald's in sight. I have lived a full glorious English summer in Sussex. At these times my heart has told me without hesitation, "This is how it should be for our people."

What I am fortunate enough to have glimpsed, all of you sense exists, and I can assure you that your instincts do not lie. Yes, the past really was better, far better than today. Yes, Aryan people can indeed achieve peace and happiness and freedom to be what their spirits demand of them, and in a few remaining places in the world it can still happen. Yes, the key is race---our people can never be happy or safe in the enforced, equal presence of the mud people, as one quickly learns by contrasting those wonderful Sussex downs with the squalling hybrid squalor and filth of London's multi-racial East End.

They say you can't miss what you never had, but that's not always the case. We all miss the White world of the past in our very genes. Nature intended us to live in an all-White society, to live and love and mate and nurture our children among their own kind, and only among their own kind. Far more than anything else, an all-White society is our right All other rights spring from that right, and all wrongs spring from the denial of it. No matter how squeaky clean the upper levels of our conscious minds might be washed by the PC thought police, there will always be something in the Aryan spirit that instinctively yearns for that precious White world that we have a right to.


1 Comments:

Blogger Heimdahl said...

Good read, and so true. As an aside, the billboards are bad enough, but what I have learned to really hate are the neon signs. I had the good fortune to live for a short time in the early 90's in what was probably the "Whitest" large city on the planet, Vladivostok, in the Russian Far East just after it was a declared an "open city", being closed to even average Russians during Soviet times for security reasons because it is home to the Russian Pacific fleet.

Despite the shortages, economic instability, and sometimes inefficient "Russian way" of doing things, I thought it was wonderful. I thought to myself when I returned to the usa, why is it so tacky here? And I realized it was not just the muds, it was the souless materialism the neon signs seemed to reperesent, I have come to loathe them.

An all-White city without neon signs, wonderful.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home