Monday, July 10, 2006

Comment On Nympho Teachers

Dear HAC:

In response to your article post: What especially creeps me out about this situation is that kids are having sex at such a young age.

Coming from my experience here, I've heard numerous parents from Chapel Hill discussing the possibility of starting Sex-Ed for children as young as 7 or 8, because they are coming home with all sorts of explicit questions about genitals and sex.

A woman I know sent her daughter to an upper-crust summer camp in Carrboro, and the girl came home saying "So-and-So was telling the girls to take off their pants and was grabbing their privates," etc. Keep in mind, these are 7 or 8 year old kids, grabbing each other and talking about sex!

My response to this issue was, "If kids are thinking about sex already, something is very, very wrong." In Wyoming, kids didn't begin to consider romantic interactions of any sort with the opposite sex until 5th or 6th grade.
Apparently, 2nd graders around here already have girlfriends/boyfriends. I'm not sure I even knew the word "penis" in 2nd grade.

If you want to see a sickening article, check out this link: http://www.tolerance.org/news/article_tol.jsp?id=1377

The boy in question was 2 years old when he said, "I want the fairy princess to come and make my penis into a vagina."

I tried to keep an "open mind" when reading this article, but when I got to that quote, I realized again: something is very, very, VERY wrong with this picture.

Honestly, I don't know what in God's name parents are telling their children these days, but it's pretty sickening. All I can say is, thank God I grew up in a conservative city. Who knows what I'd be like if I'd been raised in New York or some other comparably degenerate area.

-Clay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home