Friday, October 20, 2006

Thoughtcrime Gets an Accolade

As some of you may know, a lot of Jewish and neocon "think tanks," publications, and other mysterious forces employ a permanent staff of cyber-goons and cyber-hecklers to stalk the blogosphere and try to shout down opposition to Jug Ears and his deranged wars of Imperial conquest, criticism of Israel and Jews in general, etc.

I am honored to note that Thoughtcrime seems to have attracted some of these creatures' attention. You can recognize the signs when you get a number of heckling and derisive "comments" which are obviously taken off the same template, which consist merely of abuse without addressing any of the points I raise, and which are correctly spelled.

As they said in Dr. Zhivago, it would appear that "my attitude has been noted." I consider this a signal honor and will try to live up to the Jews' worst expectations of me.

-HAC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home