Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Real Voice of Youth

[I found this in my e-mail box today. It's from a 18 year-old White high school student. I am reprinting it here without editing except for one duly noted exception. - HAC]

every day I have to go to a place where I am not happy. Every day I have to be pushed around by the negriod loving scum of the earth.Every day I have to see a negroid wet and naked becouse I am forced to. Every day I get questioned are you a racist. Every day I have to keep giving the same old excuse. Every day I get asked do you like the dirty dirty south every day its the same old way, I just shrug and walk away. every day I get asked do i like these negriods who I have never heard of and when I say no they point fingers. evey day i hav to listen to a boring lecture which is half propaganda. every day i have to listen to a language unto which i dont speak. every day just when I dont think I can take it I have to hold back from letting loose. Every day people think im crazy. every day I have to see a mexican kiss a white girl. Every day I get to see a negroid hanging all over some one of a different color. Every day I hear of whose doing what drug, and how they like it. Every day I think why do I subject my self to such turture, and I have to think because of a peice of paper,with my name on it. Every day I think of [redacted - HAC] , and every day it comes back to the same answer, the sound of every day just keeps repeating

every day, every day, every day, every day! every day, every day, every day, every day!every day, every day, every day, every day! every day, every day, every day, every day!

and you have to wonder why

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you go to my school.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel how he does, and I'm much older. There has to be thousands of guys out there like this. But we do nothing. We sit here and take it. We want everyone to like us, and if we don't like all the niggers and faggots, then other nice people won't like us. Girls won't like us, they think we're evil. Some day people will pay, when they've pushed us too far. Sooner or later, we'll have nothing to lose, and there will be hell to pay. God, I can't wait for that day to get here!

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember those days not to long ago. Now I relive those days at work.

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I REALLY FEEL FOR THIS KID. HIGH SCHOOL IS HELL FOR WHITE CHILDREN.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its every day for me too. God I want to see these niggers and spics and feminist dykes punished for what they have done to America.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to this boy, because I went through the exact same thing in the hellhole "diverse" high school I went to.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm finding that reading the Northwest Trilogy novels is helping to cement this possible future in my mind, to make it palpable, to make it more than just a fantasy but rather something we can reach out and touch, and make real...

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

White people are such fucking cowards. I will never forgive my family for dumping me in that school and refusing to listen, refusing to help me.

1:00 PM  
Blogger The Old Man said...

Okay, guys, I am having to censor some of these comments because some of you are really losing it and saying things which, shall we say, pass the bounds of discretion?

Remember, since 9/11 we are living in a police state, and saying the wrong thing on the internet can get you a 4 AM visit from an American goon squad with red-white-and-blue flags on their shoulder patches and nothing but pork fat between their ears, kicking in your door, killing your dog, etc.

It HAPPENS, guys. Be CAREFUL what you say on the internet. Leave the envelope-pushing to me; that's my duty station. I'm old and sick; they can't destroy me in the way they can still destroy some of you younger guys who still have something to lose.

-HAC

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home