Thursday, March 29, 2007

"South Park" Nukes Hillary

I've just learned that last night's "South Park" featured a take-off on "24" with the kids playing CIA agents who are tracking down a Russian nuclear bomb planted up Hillary Clinton's ass. Dammit, I missed that one! That's what I get for being a completely dysfunctional old fuddy-duddy who reads books instead of keeping his nose glued to the TV screen like a good Amurrican!

Anyway, in view of the fact that I seem to have been granted a gift of prophecy where Hill is concerned, and she's running for Caesaress now, I think I may start pushing my old 1999 novel Slow Coming Dark, which is subtitled "A Novel of the Age of Clinton." It actually features Hill and Bill at their slimiest. Ought to be able to pick up a few sales among the remnants of the old Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. I'll see if I can dig up some excerpts.

-HAC

1 Comments:

Anonymous USpace said...

It was extremely shocking, the PIAPS did a great job...

absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
never watch South Park

sarcasm never works
when exposing hypocrites
.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home