Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Personal Message From Harold A. Covington

Dear Racial Comrades,

53 years ago, when I was nine months old, the United States Supreme Court handed down a historic and terrible decision called Brown vs. Board of Education.

That decision destroyed my life, and the lives of two subsequent generations of White children who have been effectively denied an education, because a child cannot learn in the presence of dangerous and violent animals with skins the color of shit who foul their nest with their own excrement.

It would be difficult for me to encompass, and impossible for me to overstate, the catastrophic consequences that Brown vs. Board of Education has had for America, and for people like me who have been forced to grow up in its shadow. I do not believe I am overstating the case when I say that all of the many, many subsequent evils which have destroyed the America into which I was born, originated in that one act of judicial folly and madness.

Today, June 28th, 2007, in a moment of lucidity such as those which occasionally befall a far-gone Alzheimer's patient, America briefly recovered its sanity. The United States Supreme Court has reversed that terrible judicial fiat which destroyed my life and millions of others back when I was still in the cradle. In two decisions involving the public school systems in Seattle and Louisville, they effectively brought the racial integration of the public schools to an end, in the legal sense, anyway, although I'm sure the dying integration monster still has some spasmodic twitches of life in it.

Nor can the damage of three generations be undone. Any moron can make an aquarium into fish soup, but no one can turn fish soup back into an aquarium.
But at least America has admitted that it was wrong, albeit 53 years too late. There are some who might tell me that at least now I can face my declining years with that inner satisfaction, knowing that those nine old swine admitted they were wrong. I don't see it that way.

I look at it it like this: okay, you rotting insects in your black robes--you've admitted you were wrong. Now give me back my life, the life I should have had, the life I would have had, if your predecessors had not decided to yield to the yowlings of the black beasts and the whisperings in their ear of a race of alien Asiatic parasites.

Give me back the youth I should have had. Give me back the future I should have had in 1971 when I graduated from the little corner of hell on earth that you created. Give me back the world that I had a right to, and which you stole from me.

Okay, America, you've admitted that you made a mistake. A mistake that I have already paid for. Now what are you going to tell me? "Oops, my bad?" No. America has fucked me over, and I'm going to return the favor.

Give me back my life, God damn you!

Or else I promise you, I will devote whatever time I have left on this earth to taking yours.

-Harold A. Covington

13 Comments:

Blogger Emerld said...

When I went to high school, they bussed in the White kids into an all black school. Scary.

Now they bus the black kids into my sons school.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's heartbreaking. All those horrible years, all those young lives destroyed by having to go to school with animal niggers, including mine and my wife's and my kids', and now all the motherfuckers can say is "Oops! Sorry! Guess we screwed up!"

1:00 AM  
Anonymous smith said...

Ditto..... I had to attend 12 years of nigger infested chaos called "public school".
"Niggers are not healthy for children and other living things"

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So those dogs admit they made a mistake? Well, just peachy keen! Now what are we going to do about all the white kids who can't read, the white kids who were so brutalized they can't think, and all these goddamned niggers running around?

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Scott N. said...

My old hometown of Cleveland, Ohio is pretty much a rotten, decaying shithole because of court-ordered desegregation. They like to blame the decline on the loss of industry, but giving a city to the shines had more to do with it. Nothing was accomplished in 20 years of forced integration - other than decent whites leaving the city and litters of little mulatto niglets produced by the airheaded white sluts left behind. I watched the valiant but futile efforts of Italians, Poles and others trying to save their neighborhoods and their kids from the monkeys being rammed down their throats. Incidentally, the Negroes didn't want forced integration either. Nothing a court does now can ever be enough to fix or compensate for the damage done. But that part of American history is only the prelude to what's coming: The Mexican hordes will soon make the entire nation go down the shithole like colored integration did to certain areas before.

5:40 PM  
Anonymous hermanking said...

Brown vs Board of Education // next the degenerate court decision which overturned the law against miscegenation. All promoted by asiatic parasites. But what happened to the race that built modern civilization? What I look at today is a travesty!

6:38 PM  
Anonymous hermanking said...

Covington's outcry is magnificent. This is the man that the website host denigrated as a neo-nazi. I wonder what race the host belongs to?

6:40 PM  
Anonymous hermanking said...

I went to a segregated school. Those who did got a satisfactory-to-good education because they didn't have to fend off savages all day. The savages went to their own schools, sometimes. Mostly they were empty with windows broken and school yard littered.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today is July 4. We can't celebrate freedom because we have little to none. The judges sort of admit they were wrong but liberals in general won't admit it was a mistake, (Mistake my ass, it was a catastrophe).The public school system (along with our inner cities are like septic tanks in which we are drowning)All liberals (or most of them)should be hanged.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Editor:



The Chicago mob buying the White House for their pawn Barak Obama is the ultimate disposession of the white race in the USA. Although this has been coming for years, pushing persons of colour in ads, on TV, magazines, etc. also continually electing minorities to higher and higher political offices. The bringing of the African to the colonies of British N. America planted the seeds of discontent.


Over the past fifty years we've saw the rising tide of colour in America promoted by the liberal Democrat Party and other subversive communist factions, acting as enemy fifth-columists, established an agenda to DESTROY AMERICA from within. They have used the various ethnic minorities to ruin our land ever since, until now the caucasian majority is totally dispossed of power and influence. Even though this warning will probably fall on deaf ears, it is given nevertheless. The facts are these so you can decide intelligently. Barak Obama, through his mafia and negr0 racist connections hijacked the 2008 election.


The Black Panther Party, prevented large numbers of white citizens from voting and used nazi-style tactics to terrorize talk show programmers into hiding the truth about Obama's mob ties and the crooked deals he's been involved with for decades, bilking taxpayers in Illinois out of hundereds of thousands of dollars. He has never been able to prove he's an American citizen and has no right whatsoever to the office of US President. America was founded by white men who meant for it to be an Anglo-Saxon, Christian, nation-state. As the white race dies America will die too and the election of a coloured man, like Obama, is the final nail in the lid of the USA's coffin.




Sincerely Yours;
Mr. J. Grimes
Director & C.E.O.
of the United Fascist Union



jack_grimes6@hotmail.com





Ph # (410) 398-2167

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Truth Speaker said...

You wrote:

"That decision destroyed my life, and the lives of two subsequent generations of White children who have been effectively denied an education, because a child cannot learn in the presence of dangerous and violent animals with skins the color of shit who foul their nest with their own excrement"

That decision destroyed your life not because of those vile Kike judges who made that decision, but because you're a member of a dickless, kike worshipping race who not only does NOTHING to defend itself from it's enemies, but WORSHIPS and DEFENDS those enemies.

If I'm wrong, show me where.

Sadly, I'm NOT wrong, and we BOTH know it.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Blacks dont even like school anyway, it was ludicrous for them to be forced to be there. It ruined it for everyone. The white kids would rather be learning. The blacks would rather be out rolling around in the mud. Neither side benefited from Brown vs. Brown. If I were conspiratorally minded, I'd say the jews were trying to pit the whites and blacks together so they'd wipe each other out and leave the world clear for them... but that's crazy talk, isn't it? ;-)

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently there is not one white patriot available willing to become a martyr.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home