Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Harold's New Tag Line

I have been duly chided for cuffing this blog, and for doing a lot of re-posts from other sources instead of my own writing. Guilty as charged, m'lud. It's not laziness, really--well, mostly not--it's just that there's so much really great stuff out there I want to share. Anyway, I promise from now on I'll try to upgrade the actual Harold content. I can't resist this one last quote, though. I think from now on this may be one of my official tag lines on e-mails and such:

"We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth. For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it."

-Patrick Henry
March 23, 1775

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well there's at least one person who has enjoyed BOTH yours and others' writings. Can't say that I blame you for cutting and pasting some of the better quotes I've seen anywhere on the 'net. Besides, you've been working hard enough on the novel, and it's enough to do that without also trying to add daily observations on the craziness of this world . . .
-D

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harold has a new novel coming out? I have not heard about this.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Robert Redbeard said...

I love the Give me Liberty speech.

Too bad most people only know the "Give me liberty or give me death" part.

People should read the whole thing. Maybe it will open their eyes a bit.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home