Sunday, May 18, 2008

Uhhhh, Guys...Reality Check.

The following comment was posted this evening on a recent post here:

"This kid gets it! All you have to do is find three Whites who think like we do. Then they find three Whites, who find three Whites, etc. How difficult is that? Well, if you throw a Northwest Volunteer Army recruiting poster at him/her as his first exposure, it's a no go. "THERE'S ONE OF THOSE RACISTS! GET HIM! But if you show a NAR flag sticker, somebody will ask what country's flag that is. And then you can take that first step of the thousand mile journey to awakening and saving a fellow White..."

Whoa, there, hoss. Let's back up to the part about "recruiting poster for the Northwest Volunteer Army..."

Uh, guys...we do all understand, do we not, that the Northwest Volunteer Army is fiction? That it does not exist? We do all understand this, don't we? Please tell me you understand this.

My novels are just that. They are fiction. They are the cover of the box of a jigsaw puzzle, telling you what the completed puzzle is supposed to look like, if and when you ever decide you want to assemble it. But at the rate we're going, that's not going to be until long after I am dead and ground up into dog food, when the local morgue sells my body out the back door to the Alpo corporation, along with all the other paupers. Nothing of the kind is going to happen any time within a future sufficiently foreseeable to have any meaning in the real world.

If you guys want to make my novels into reality, you can do it. By all means, knock yourself out. But to be blunt, there is thus far no sign that anyone else is serious about any of this. Oh, sure, we'd all like to see it done. Yet my repeated invitations to folks to get your pale asses up here and help me with the heavy lifting are invariably met with heads hanging down, shuffling feet, and furtive glances around for the exits, as well as with long, abstruse excuses as to why you can't possibly Come Home now, oh, no no no, of course maybe in a couple of years (read once Harold gets the heavy lifting done and the picnic tables set up and the cakes and ale set out...)

Well, that's another subject, and we won't get into it. But the fact remains that all I've been hearing for the past five years, since the first Northwest independence novel was published, is the tap tap tap tap tap of anonymous individuals, most of whom probably resemble the Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons, tapping on their computer keyboards. If anyone was really serious about this, we wouldn't be hearing tap tap tap tap, we'd be hearing rat-a-tat-tat and badda-bing, badda-boom.

If anyone wants to emulate anything in my novels, here's how: A) Read them and study them; and then B) Just do it. You don't need my approval or input. In these books I have said pretty much all I've got to say that needs saying. The rest you'll have to play by ear, if ever you decide to pick up the necessary instruments to play ZOG this little serenade. Yours will be the risk, and yours will be the glory of either victory or defeat. I am only one man. I am not a magician, I have no magic beans, and I cannot create something out of nothing. Bluntly put, I've pretty much done what I come here to do, as they say back home.

Ever since I completed The Brigade I have been approached by a series of very strange people who claim to have somehow gotten the impression that I, myself, personally, a 54 year old man whose military experience is 30 years behind him, who has a serious medical condition, and no resources or backup of any kind, am going to personally, (me, myself, now) go out and lead the charge against the barricades, an M-60 blazing in each hand and belts of ammo across my no doubt hairy and rippling chest. (Torn shirt and bandana optional.)

These people are apparently so convinced of this that they are very anxious for me to tell them all about it. They keep sending me their telephone numbers (never asking for mine) so that phone records will show that I placed the call, when I call them and then talk to total strangers on an unsecured telephone line about committing serious Federal felonies.

I am not making this up, you know. These turkeys seriously expect me to do this. I haven't yet figured out whether these are seriously incompetent police informers or else whether they're just plain kooks. Most likely a little of both. [Sigh...] I usually e-mail them back and ask them to call, and give them the number of the local mental health clinic.

But they just keep coming, and I have to admit, it's starting to get a little unnerving.

Our Revolution will be made by serious, adult people who are willing to make a serious and lifelong commitment to a transcendent cause beyond their own egos and their own lives. God will send us such people, some day, after He has punished us sufficiently for the unspeakable crime we committed in going to war against our own brothers in Europe twice during the last century, for insulting His creation with our breathtaking stupidity in believing black-skinned anthropoids to somehow be "equal," and for our laziness and cowardice in allowing the sick perversion of sodomy amongst us.

The Revolution will not be accomplished by dysfunctional and deranged weirdos who hear voices in their heads, like Buford Furrow, or who are seemingly incapable of getting it and who cannot even distinguish between fiction and reality.

I think I can honestly say that with my age and deteriorating health, I am not afraid of ZOG any more. ZOG can't take my youth any more. I've already misspent it, and every year there is less and less they can do to me. A case can even be made that a prison cell might be a more comfortable final destination for me than under whatever bridge Amurrican society will be consigning White males of my age to, in a few years' time. No, I think I can honestly say I'm no longer afraid of our lords and masters.

But some of these fruit loops who claim to be on our own side? Now they scare me shitless.




13 Comments:

Anonymous Werwolf said...

Wow that is scarey.I've mentioned the NVA in previous posts but I know it's fiction.
I suppose that at least some of it is wishful thinking by people who want to see other folks take action.
As for me I will keep donating money to the Northwest Front and hopefully some day I will be there in person.If not you will at least have some financing from me even though it will never be as much as I'd like to give.

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was reading your books that made me realize that living in Georgia was a poor idea if the shit did hit the fan. So yes, I did make the migration and moved to Western Montana. I can honestly say that going to a restaurant and being surrounded by White people instead of loud, smelly, obnoxious monkeys is much better. I wish there were available a NW Homeland window decal for my truck. Lot's of sympathetic folks here.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Steve Cochran said...

Your books are kind of like J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings Mythos. There are people who take Hobbits and Dwarves and Elves seriously too. For that matter, we've still got these fools who show up at Star Trek conventions wearing Spock ears and Klingon outfits.

11:59 AM  
Blogger The Old Man said...

Just what we need. Racist Trekkies. (Sigh.) I know what you mean, though.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buford Furrow hears voices in his head? I thought that was how some allegedly divine entity communicates with George Bush,

Mike Petersen

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I made the theoretically humorous post, and I understand that there are those "out there" who think the revolution is about to begin and the NVA is operational and ready to go.

But you also must realize Harold, that MANY white people out there VERY MUCH want the NVA to be real. They know, perhaps on a instinctual level, that passing out leaflets, sending money to DD, or voting for the lesser of two evils is NOT going to "get 'er done", as the rednecks would say.

Mike Petersen

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Team_Euro said...

I hate to draw attention away from the Northwest Migration again, but there really is a place on the globe that is living the dream and taken seriously by the most negative nay-sayers. The South African Boerstaat, known as Orania, is currently living the dream. Under the crucial circumstances the White Afrikaners are threatened with, it is actually receiving serious sympathizers from abroad.

I know that convincing Whites to pack their shit and head for the Dark Continent sounds absurd, but these Whites have the determination and brains to make the dream a reality.

I would love to see Harold post an article on the success of our Boer brethren in Orania. The volkstaat they have created is truly inspiring.

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have been mentioned quite often, and quite favorably, on the VNN blog.

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps a previous warning bears repeating: the men (or women) the feds will send in to infiltrate any group will be those who suggest most strenuously that the group commit certain very illegal acts - the more violent, the better. It has done often in the past, and very successfully among the more stupid. It is SOP, so be very wary of anybody, especially those who are recent acquaintances, who suggest this kind of thing. There will be a time for that. It is NOT now.
-D

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Rod Crowley said...

Seems to me you once ran a spiel on tne difference between DIRECT ACTION and the STUPID ILLEGAL ACT. Maybe you need to re-post that.

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know who "Mike Peterson" is, but he did not make that post you refer to...I did. A forensic examination of my computer would prove it. Of course, if someone else feels the need to take my place in a prison cell for fomenting revolution, be my guest.

And I understand perfectly that your novels are fiction. I used the recruiting poster scenario to make a point (that I did not explain with sufficient clarity, it seems): To do so is to create yet another pillow biting "boyfriend" in the prison system, after they get caught. I thought the remark about the recruiting poster was sufficiently ridiculous and absurd that my point would be made. I apologize for the confusion. I can think of no faster way to get the FBI's and the DHS's attention than to make a recruiting poster for a revolutionary army.

No, the point that I failed to make properly is that that approach is exactly wrong. I agree with what you have written in the past. Most of the people who read your books (and I include myself here) are not smart enough, do not have the necessary training, and do not have the backing of a third party country to pull off a revolution. No insult is intended to anyone; it's just a statement of fact. The overthrow of a government is a HUGE undertaking; any talk about it on the internet is just that...talk.

And these delusional thinkers always think they will win. Well, what if they don't? Have they thought of what the winners would do to them, to ensure that no more attempts at "revolution" would be made?

And now if you will excuse me, I have to write the mortgage check for the piece of land I bought near the Snake River. The pictures make Washington look every bit as beautiful as you say it is.

Again, I apologize for the confusion.

Charlie

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interestingly enough, the main 'blogger' of the RCP's website takes the same attitude - that NOW is NOT the time for actions by their adherents, either. In fact he contends that any actions like that, by smnall groups or individuals would hurt THEIr cause, as well. Quoting from http://rwor.org/a/128/crucialpoints.html :

"In the absence of a revolutionary situation—and in opposition to the revolutionary orientation and revolutionary political and ideological work that is actually needed—the initiation of, or the advocacy of, isolated acts of violence, by individuals or small groups, divorced from masses of people and attempting to substitute for a revolutionary movement of masses of people, is very wrong and extremely harmful."

Please don't take this to mean that I agree with anything else on that website (nope, I'm definately NOT a 'communist' - whatever that means) - just that it seems interesting that the same thing is being warned against there. Again, the time will come but it is NOT now.
-D

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the Watts Riots were touched off by a simple driving under the influence arrest, so will this new war be started: by something totally insignificant, that reaches the boiling point.

Charlie

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home