Thursday, September 18, 2008

All This Economy Stuff

Guys, I say again--yes, I know all this economy stuff is boring. I know it uses big words and conveys ideas instead of images. I know it hurts your head to read a block of type and try to figure out what the words mean. But you have to understand this stuff and not just turn away to the web page on Lindsay Lohan and her lesbian lover. Please! It's going to destroy your world and your family and you must come to grips with it.

Now go back down and read that last one again, slowly, from the top, and think about what it says, before we continue.

2 Comments:

Anonymous brian boru said...

Even if a majority read and took to heart the economic lesson and identified the source of the problem do you think it would make them act in an appropriate manner? I think this disaster is going to have to run its course and that a tougher, wiser group of whites will then act when the dust settles. Look at the Germans. They were the best of our people and they took the right course and were about to usher in a new golden age. They were utterly destroyed and now are only a pale shadow fading away. It's when we realise that we have nowhere to turn or run to except to our own that we will be able to take the right course.

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

President Andrew Jackson's words on central banking:

"Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out... If people only understood the rank injustice of the money and banking system, there would be a revolution by morning." ….

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home