Monday, August 23, 2010

Neat Hat

The other day I needed to go to the emergency room. Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my green hat that I got from Newsmax when I had subscribed to the magazine.

When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time. Here's the hat. Try it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.

It also works at DMV. It saved me 5 hours.

At the laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still running.

Don't try it at McDonald's though. The whole crew got up and left and l never got my order.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious article, but actually wearing that hat in public would probably be little more than an open invitation to harrassment by one or more breeds of ZOG pigs for allegedly "impersonating" the Border Patrol breed of ZOG pig (who, all ZOG pigs understand, are paid to give aid and comfort to and make excuses for their "inability to stop" the invading enemy while only pretending to discourage the invasion).

-- WhitePride65

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I'll have to try that some time.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding "Health Care" and third world savages, the nightmare end of the road scenarios for old White folks as predicted in your books is here now:

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2010/08/ind_ruling_halt.php

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home