Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Jewish History Series


Hi, guys:

I was rapping with Wallace today and it appears he’s never read my Jewish History series, as opposed to the Aryan History Series. The JHS is a lot smaller, about ten articles as opposed to 56 in the Aryan History Series, but it strikes me I haven’t sent it out for about a year, so anyone who wants to get these articles, let me know over the next few days at nwnet@earthlink.net I’ll send them out starting Saturday (the Jewish Sabbath.)

-HAC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Jewish form teacher, at primary school (5 to 11, year olds) Cohen, a little fat twat, used to name us kids after cartoon animals, such as tigger. A character from the jungle book, a cartoon film from the 60’s.

The fat yid used to put his arm around kids middles, like a perv, I don’t think the fat yid did anything to any children, but who what’s a fat yid touching children!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home