Monday, June 25, 2012

They're Messing With Texas

Dear Mr. Covington:

I've started reading your novels and have listened to your podcasts. I am inspired and would like you to send me some pamphlets that I can leave on the doors of my few remaining white neighbors. They  keep leaving their once white neighborhoods and trying to move to  less black or Mexican one's instead of leaving Texas altogether and  heading Northwest, which is what I'm working on doing. Here's my address: [redacted for obvious reasons]

-Kenny L.

** * * * * * *

Dear Kenny:

I actually came up here from Texas myself. One of the things I noticed before I left was that when you went into a grocery store or Wal-Mart or some other public place, the checkout people greeted you in Spanish first. So I know where you're coming from. Literally.


-HAC
 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dave said...

Immediately upon meeting a policeman who either cannot or will not speak English, pack up and leave. That very day. Do not pass go, do not collect $200 in worthless Obamabucks, just leave.

While you're still allowed to.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home