Saturday, October 14, 2017

It's Happening. Slowly, But It's Happening.

Dear Mr. Covington,

Thank you for responding to my note on Gab. I'm very new to all this, though I have read most of your writing over the years. I still have to read Freedom's Sons. 

I scouted in the Portland area, and you were right to let everyone know not to return to the Northwest unprepared. I will have my personal situation in order by Christmas. I retired in the last year, and coming to the Northwest for me, will really be coming home. It's so much more expensive than it was in the 80s when I left.

I am planning on pursuing an education when I return, and I will be well-housed and provisioned. Never thought I'd go back to school, but the opportunity is there.

I'm still learning how to use Gab, and may have punched the wrong button, as I can't access my information at the moment. I'm a dinosaur when it comes to the internet, and have a lot to learn. I'm also very new to the whole concept of thinking racially, and am quite nervous about this step I'm taking. I have had enough of this wretched country that has done so much evil to my own life and the life of my family back home. My family is very dysfunctional and left wing, so I have to keep my profile very low.

I'm 58, and am coming to this decision very late in my life. Never the less, I've come to the conclusion over the last three years that my people need our own space. Straight up, sir, I've never been a White nationalist, let alone an alt-rightist, but the time has come for me to do this. I can hardly wait to take the gap.

I don't know how I can help, but I do know the first thing is to get my affairs in order, and then get home. That looks like it will be sometime before the 31st of January 2018.

Take care of yourself, sir. Your podcasts have really been a great source of morale for me.

Freedom!
-C.W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home